A Lazy Occult Baby Game

    I've never done any challenges in the Sims yet because I'm still working on getting used to how it all works, but I read of the Occult Baby Challenge and found the idea intriguing. Without the parameters of the challenge, I decided to just have lots of occult babies! 

    I created Violet Rose- 

    Her only goal in her Sim Life is to have as many babies with occult characters as possible. 

    I moved her into Glimmerbrook, thinking that it would make finding some occult characters easier. Immediately, she met Darrel Charm- 

   As a matter of note, I use a few mods in my game including MCCC and Wicked Whims, which allows me some control over pregnancy. I set the pregnancy chance for played sims to 90% and NPC to 100%. So it didn't take very much effort to meet and woo Mr. Charm- I immediately became pregnant with my first occult baby very easily. 
    While I waited to give birth I started a career in the detective field. I know that in the original challenge you're not allowed to have a job so this is a pretty large divergence from that, but as I'm not playing to win the challenge I'm winging it. I wanted to save up some money before really getting rolling into the game. 
    I also focused a lot on my painting and writing skill. I love writing books because it becomes an easy way for passive income, so I usually pump a few books out into the world and I feel more confident about my finances. it didn't take very many sims days before I had a decent chunk of money saved up. I also use a mod to increase my income. I'll share the link I used, but there are similar mods by others available- 


    Another item I always make sure to buy when I start a new game is this garbage can. It's expensive at first but allows you to make some money every time someone throws out trash or empties their plates. 

    So by the time my first occult baby was born, I had some cash saved up and felt great. 
    My first occult baby- Spellcaster- Bellamy Rose. 


Isn't he adorable? 

    In the mean time, I spent some time browsing the gallery and downloading a couple of male PlantSims to place in the world. I founds a couple of a cute ones, and moved them in around the world. 
    I also happen to have a peeping sim show up, and I enjoy killing them off in all my games so I took the opportunity to meet death and attempt to have their baby. I failed twice.
    So I turned my focus on the PlantSims and made friends. Quickly and with ease, I got pregnant and had little Basil Rose- 

As adorable as he is, I was hoping to see a little green baby so I was slightly disappointed. On to the next though. 

Patchy! 

This has pretty much been the most creepy of my experiences with this challenge so far. I bought Patchy, and made friends quickly. After awkwardly having some scarecrow sex, Violet got pregnant with our first girl- Maple Rose! 

At this point, I aged up the other two kids- 




At this point I started looking for mermaid sims in the gallery and placed two of them. I changed the name of one to Zale Seabrook, because the name he originally came with was written in characters from another language that I couldn't read. Very quickly, Violet made friends and a baby with Zale, then headed back home. 

After some uneventful days, Violet gave birth to her mermaid daughter, Marina. 


She's gorgeous! Her dad had blue hair, and Violet is a blonde so I'm not sure where her beautiful red came from but I am obsessed. 

At this point, I quit my job and decided to focus on babies. 

After a few boring days of game play, I aged up Maple and Marina-


And aged up both boys to teens- 






After some time, I decided to create a vampire clan to move in the world. I spent some time in CAS and made a household of vampires with all different traits and features. I placed them in a different neighborhood and decided to have Violet go introduce herself. 
I decided to hire a nanny so I could take the day, but learned very fast that nannies are useless. After a quick visit and some fast baby-making, Violet came home pregnant to starving and neglected children. 
Let the nanny go, and got everyone fed and cleaned. 

At this point I spent time looking into adding some more occult characters to the game. I didn't think I had spent much time on this but when I returned to the game, Violet named her son JARVIS. 
Absolutely not. 

I aged him up to a toddler and changed his name to Louie. 

I did have another vampire baby after this, but for some reason didn't grab a screenshot. His name was Landon and he looked very Similar to Louie. 


I decided to collect a bunch of male PlantSims from the gallery and have them live together in sort of a PlantSim fraternity. 


As you guessed, I got pregnant really fast with another Plantsim and finally got my first actual Occult baby of the bunch. 


Her name is Velvet, and I am obsessed with her! 

I took time to send Bellamy to the magic realm and had him become a spellcaster. Soon after that I moved him out into his own place to start making room in the house. 

Basil was showing no signs of PlantSim genetics so I also moved him out to his own place. 

I aged up Maple and Marina to teens- 




At this point, Maple got pregnant with a vampire that was visiting, so I decided to have her write a lot and paint to get skills up, then moved her out to have her baby in an apartment. 

Both Louie AND Landon were not vampires. UGH. 

Before I end for today- Let's take a tally

1.) Bellamy Rose- Spellcaster 
2.) Basil Rose- Fathered by a PlantSim, but not green 
3.) Maple Rose- Patchy's daughter 
4.) Marina Rose- Mermaid Sim showing no signs of mermaid genetics 
4.) Louie Rose- Vampire father, not a vampire 
5.) Landon Rose- Vampire father, not a vampire
6.) Velvet Rose- PlantSim

Looking forward to more! 





 



























Comments